You Are Reading

5

Visitation To Spastic Centre

HomeBakerz Friday, April 10, 2009
I would like to thank Ms Rose, my fav lecturer (who is 7 years younger than me :)) for giving me the opportunity to look into my ownself and realize how lucky for me and my family in this life. Sometimes i just take life for granted. I hope everybody who were with us went to the spastic centre that day, would feel the same too.

Some pics i would like to share all of you out there;


4 types of muffins to gift away - chuncked chocholate, smarties, lemon raisins and double choc chips.







My classmate, helping in packing all the muffins ...






Waiting for the rest of classmates, Frm left - Kogi, Kavi, Me, Ms Rose, Savina, Vaisha n Sashi

5 comments:

Naz said...

Salam...
lama x hapdet? sibuk yer?? tengok muffin tu banyak sungguh...

HomeBakerz said...

Hi Naz, bz ckit arr :p

Naz said...

bz.. x per. bz demi masa depan.. :)

Anonymous said...

Kish to Along :-

he he, bz ke bzzzzz bzzzzz .. he he. sonok tgk ur student life, ngehe. mai study sini la, leh join sesame ... he he.


Kish to Naz :-

Helo abg naz... lame x testi dia kan. ade sihat?

Naz said...

Kish..
mcm biaser jer. skrg further study ker? atau dah dpt tawaran kejer?

 
Copyright 2011 HomeBakerz